Quantcast

Does Tycho work with Eclipse 4.2 Milestone 5 ?

Does Tycho work with Eclipse 4.2 Milestone 5 ?

Mike Hoff
This post was updated on .
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to ask if Tycho works on the new Eclipse 4.2 Milestone 5 Developer Build. I tried the EclipseCon 2011 Tycho Tutorial  but it didn't work and I just get the error:

[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR]   Software being installed: HelloWorld 1.0.0.qualifier
[ERROR]   Missing requirement: HelloWorld 1.0.0.qualifier requires 'org.eclipse.equinox.executable.feature.group 0.0.0' but it could not be found
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from HelloWorld 1.0.0.qualifier to org.eclipse.equinox.executable.feature.group 0.0.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."] -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from HelloWorld 1.0.0.qualifier to org.eclipse.equinox.executable.feature.group 0.0.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."]
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:168)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)

Any suggestions?
I appreciate any help!
Thanks in advance
Mike Hoff!