Generating Javadoc with nested jars in tycho

Generating Javadoc with nested jars in tycho

imediava
I'm trying to generate the documentation for my project with tycho 0.11 but it tells me it cannot find some classes that it should find in some jars that exists inside the project. Googling I've arrived in TYCHO-483 where apparently it says that this bug is fixed for version or 0.11 of tycho or that there's at least alternatives ways to incorporate nested jars into the classpath of maven. Igor Fedorenko says points out to this link http://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-core.git/tree/org.eclipse.m2e.maven.runtime as an example of a way to solve this but my inexperience in tycho, maven doesn't let me understand exactely what I have to do to be able to generate the documentation. Could anybody explain in a simple way what do I have to do to generate the javadoc for my project? Thanks Inigo