RCP testing with maven-osgi-test-plugin and SWTBot exclude/remove unwanted eclipse ui plugins

RCP testing with maven-osgi-test-plugin and SWTBot exclude/remove unwanted eclipse ui plugins

ravendra
Hi,

 I am using maven-osgi-test-plugin and SWTBot plugin to test RCP  plugin application.

While testing I notced that I am  getting some unwanted ui menuitems, and this is creating problem in testing, I found out  that this problem is  due to few eclipse ui plugin that are being included by default
so me of these plugins given  below

org.eclipse.ui.navigator
org.eclipse.ui.ide
org.eclipse.ui.console
org.eclipse.ui.view .

so, my question is how I can exclude/remove the unwanted plugins while testing my application with maven-osgi-test-plugin.

Any help will highly be appriciated.

Thanks