Quantcast

Tycho test bundle

keebraa
Hi there!

I have a little misunderstanding about Tycho test plugin modules.
For example, I have some module called "myproject-core", and also module called "myproject-code-tests".
When I run it via maven - I can see, that some empty initial test has been passed.
But when I started creating real test - I realized, that I need to export packages from my "myproject-core", which contain my classes, that which I want to test.

Please, someone, help me to understand the right approach to get access for entities. Thanks