Quantcast

add a default workspace to a product

Steffen Stundzig
Hi folks,

I would like to add some files, here a pre configured workspace, to my eclipse products. I'm using the eclipse-application type of tycho 0.11.0, together with configured plattforms to produce e.g. de.itemis.xprofile.product-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT-win32.win32.x86_64.zip.

But now, I would like to add some files in the root folder of this zip archive. Does anybody have an idea, on how I could do that? Some configuration options for the osgi-packaging-plugin or something else?

Thanks for any idea.

Regards
   Steffen...