configure maven-osgi-packaging-plugin

patrikschalin
Hi all,

Anybody who can shed some light on configuration options for maven-osgi-packaging-plugin?

Bit of a maven noob so I'm still sometimes thrown by maven basics.

I have a eclipse doc bundle where the contents is generated at build time by dita-maven-plugin and I need to get the output into the root of the bundle jar.

Ive tried to setup the dita output dir as a resource but it does not get picked up by the packaging plugin, I suspect that the packaging plugin looks at build.properties for instructions but that is no good in my case since I need to move the output from the output dir into the bundle root.

Dita output now lands in: ${project.build.directory}/ditaout

Any help or hint appreciated...

Re: configure maven-osgi-packaging-plugin

patrikschalin
seems to work as I want if I change packaging to jar and define the output dir as a resource but it feels quirky...and I not sure about .qualifier expansion...

Re: configure maven-osgi-packaging-plugin

Igor Fedorenko-2
In theory, you should bind dita-maven-plugin to generate-resources phase
and reference directory-to-be-generated from build.properties file. If
this does not work, please submit new bugreport in Tycho jira [1] and
provide sample project.

[1] https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO
Igor

On 11-03-16 09:23 AM, patrikschalin wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Anybody who can shed some light on configuration options for
> maven-osgi-packaging-plugin?
>
> Bit of a maven noob so I'm still sometimes thrown by maven basics.
>
> I have a eclipse doc bundle where the contents is generated at build time by
> dita-maven-plugin and I need to get the output into the root of the bundle
> jar.
>
> Ive tried to setup the dita output dir as a resource but it does not get
> picked up by the packaging plugin, I suspect that the packaging plugin looks
> at build.properties for instructions but that is no good in my case since I
> need to move the output from the output dir into the bundle root.
>
> Dita output now lands in: ${project.build.directory}/ditaout
>
> Any help or hint appreciated...

Re: configure maven-osgi-packaging-plugin

patrikschalin
Thanks for the replay Igor.

Unfortunately I would like to strip path info from files which cannot be done via build.properties...

I created https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-599 for this.